Our Tax Experts
Cynthia has a breadth of practical experience in all areas of taxation including business and investment structuring and restructure, estate and succession planning, small business capital gains tax and tax consolidation.
Cynthia is a member of the Taxation Institute of Australia and has a Master of Taxation Law from the University of Melbourne. Cynthia’s approach relies on close working relationships with her clients to provide holistic, commercial tax advice.
Content from Cynthia
- It’s tax season again! Key matters to consider for FY2022 Jun 16, 2022
- Carter v FCT: Trustee resolutions – Why it’s important to get it right Jun 16, 2022
- Here we go again… who is responsible for my contractor’s superannuation contributions? Feb 16, 2022
- Are my contractors entitled to superannuation? Olias’ case Aug 20, 2021
- Are professional firms being unfairly targeted by the ATO? Apr 23, 2021
- Status of appeals to High Court Feb 23, 2021
- So I can be liable for superannuation for independent contractors? Lessons from recent cases Nov 30, 2020
- Active assets and vacant land used partially for business – the saga continues Feb 18, 2020
- Victorian economic entitlement duty regime – a trap for the unwary Dec 18, 2019
- Super contributions for those 65 and over:12-month work test exemption Aug 19, 2019