Our Tax Experts
Cynthia has a breadth of practical experience in all areas of taxation including business and investment structuring and restructure, estate and succession planning, small business capital gains tax and tax consolidation.
Cynthia is a member of the Taxation Institute of Australia and has a Master of Taxation Law from the University of Melbourne. Cynthia’s approach relies on close working relationships with her clients to provide holistic, commercial tax advice.
Content from Cynthia
- Status of appeals to High Court Feb 23, 2021
- So I can be liable for superannuation for independent contractors? Lessons from recent cases Nov 30, 2020
- Active assets and vacant land used partially for business – the saga continues Feb 18, 2020
- Victorian economic entitlement duty regime – a trap for the unwary Dec 18, 2019
- Super contributions for those 65 and over:12-month work test exemption Aug 19, 2019
- The active asset test and vacant land used partially for business – where should the line be drawn? Jun 13, 2019
- Changes to the Victorian Long Service Leave regime: What you need to know Sep 27, 2018
- Phantom Plans – an alternate remuneration incentive Mar 17, 2017
- SMSF with Unit Trust Investments Are you affected by the recent changes to the public trading trust rules? Aug 22, 2016
- The 10% foreign resident CGT withholding tax – It doesn’t apply to Australian resident sellers – true or false? Jun 27, 2016