Our Tax Experts
Senior Tax Consultant
Sean is a highly passionate tax adviser with practical experience across a broad range of tax law areas including trusts, small business concessions, capital gains tax, superannuation and various aspects of international taxation.
Sean is a member of both CAANZ and the Tax Institute of Australia. He is also has a Master of Tax from the University of Melbourne.
Content from Sean
- Does section 100A truly have an unlimited amendment period? Apr 28, 2022
- Section 100A and capital distributions: Deficiencies of the anti-avoidance provision Apr 28, 2022
- BREPI and an Equipment Leasing Company Apr 28, 2022
- Making the most of the loss carry back offset Dec 13, 2021
- Are foreign residents entitled to a market value cost base uplift for their former main residence? Maybe… Jun 21, 2021
- Can I still access the CGT main residence exemption when a DTA makes me a non-resident? Nov 30, 2020
- Tax opportunities and issues in the COVID-19 era Sep 10, 2020