We have significant experience assisting taxpayers and their advisers with all aspects of ATO reviews. A wide range of matters fall within this category, including:
- an ATO review – from an ATO request for documentation, up to a full blow ATO audit;
- a taxpayer making a voluntary disclosure;
- a taxpayer identifying an error and requesting an amendment;
- objecting to an ATO assessment or decision;
- administrative matters such as requests for extensions of time or requesting the Commissioner’s discretion;
- applications to the Administrative Appears Tribunal;
- applying for a private ruling;
- tax administration matters; and
- assisting with the management and correspondence of ATO reviews or audits.
We can assist taxpayers and/or their advisers on all aspects relating to ATO disputes, whether it involves a discussion or consultation on how to approach the matter or more detailed involvement, such as engaging us to act as the lead liaison with the ATO.