We’re currently looking for a specialist tax advisor to join our team! Read below for more info.
About the role
The role will suit someone currently in a tax focused role with a desire to increase their exposure to a broad variety of taxation matters across a diverse range of clients.
The successful candidate will work as part of our team of highly technical tax professionals providing advice to our clients. The applicant will also have the support and mentoring of the more experienced members while they work on a diverse range of challenging taxation issues affecting different industries.
Highlights of this opportunity:
- Research, analyse and interpret taxation legislation, rulings and cases and put forward your recommendations
- Provide tax advice in relation to a broad range of taxation issues
- Liaise with the Australian Taxation Office and State Revenue Offices in relation to disputes and other matters
- Assist in the preparation or review of compliance for various types of taxpayers
- Apply strong technical analysis to provide practical and commercial advice
- Maintain client relationships
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience in tax-specific roles
- Solid research skills and excellent communication skills (oral and written) are essential
- Intermediate skills in the use of Word, Excel and Outlook are necessary
- Advanced critical reasoning skills with a strong attention to detail
- A genuine interest in taking ownership of your work and demonstrating initiative
- A great culture
- Work-life balance and flexibility
- An experienced team with support and mentoring
- Career progression
- Exposure to a broad range of taxation issues and types of clients
- Hands on experience and carriage of client relationships
Salary negotiable and commensurate with experience.
Could this be you?
Click below to send us an email and tell us a little bit about yourself. Attach your CV and any other relevant info and we will get back to you ASAP.